"Experience"
The irony that Hillary Clinton criticizes Barack Obama's Iraq war speech as "talk when he didn't have responsibility" is clearly pinpointed here:
This is from the MoJo Blog, admittedly a heavily biased site, so take the framing with a grain of salt, but the quote is from a conference call with Mark Penn, Clinton's campaign strategist. I hope those Clinton-backers are really paying attention to their candidate's words. I don't plan to vote for her in the fall if she gets the nomination and I'd really like to back a Democrat. I've done a lot of soul-searching on this, but the thought of four to eight more years of socially conservative policies that encourage soft bigotry makes me ill.
When asked to point to a national security test that Senator Clinton had faced, the campaign responded that it was a "moment of test" when she stood up in China and said "women's rights are human rights."
This is from the MoJo Blog, admittedly a heavily biased site, so take the framing with a grain of salt, but the quote is from a conference call with Mark Penn, Clinton's campaign strategist. I hope those Clinton-backers are really paying attention to their candidate's words. I don't plan to vote for her in the fall if she gets the nomination and I'd really like to back a Democrat. I've done a lot of soul-searching on this, but the thought of four to eight more years of socially conservative policies that encourage soft bigotry makes me ill.
Labels: campaign, Caucus, Democrats, Dirty Tricks, Election 08, Hillary Clinton, March 4, politics, Primary, Texas


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home