Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The Truth Outs

Bill is at it again, Daily Kos has a post up here with a very funny, and telling, slip-up.

I've never been a big Clinton fan (either of them), and after this election cycle, I'm completely done with them. The soft bigotry during Bill's time in office turned me off to the Democratic Party -- Don't Ask, Don't Tell the least among the many well-intentioned (I hope) but misguided compromises they made while in office. I was disgusted by Hillary's treatment of the women her husband cheated on her with, while she ferociously defended him, and I wish they'd accept their shame and go quietly into the night.

I hope the Dem's continue the swing back to the left, but I fear the general election magic will work its wonders once again and we'll find ourselves back in the land of socially conservative compromises designed to keep the religious fundamentalists happy. OK, I'm going to cuteoverload to cheer myself back up.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home