Friday, October 28, 2005

Reign Drops Keep Falling on My Head....

OK, I've been going through all these websites and opinions about Plamegate. 1. The Fitzgerald business (commonly called Fitzmas) is sad. Bush should have been on top of all this. If, in fact, Libby is guilty, shame on Bush and Cheney for not digging the truth out about this and making it clear that the information they are privvy to is being protected and treated with respect regardless of partisanship. 2. Shame on anybody trying to make this partisan. 3. When the fuck is anyone going to investigate whether or not the WH COOKED THE IRAQ INTEL and/or KNEW IT WASN'T 100% before we got involved in this jacked up war? I'm all about Security and don't doubt that Osama bin Laden was trying to bring this bitch down, but damn, can we talk about the war in Iraq and how we are spending BILLIONS of dollars there?????

I don't have time right now because I'm struggling to finish some freelance work, but I will be updating this post later and adding some links that I thought were interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home